Structure: Model + Refrigerator Type + Product Type – Feet/Liters – Color
Example: RT72K6360SP Top Mount Refrigerator – 14 Feet – Silver
- Explain Product Features (1 per Paragraph) and their benefit to the Customer.
- Use headings and bullet lists to make it easy for Customers to read.
- Customers want to know the features, usage ideas, and what they will gain from purchasing that Product and how it makes them feel.
- Consider the problems an item solves, or the value it provides.
- Number of Doors: 2 Doors
- No Frost: Yes
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Compressor: Digital Inverter Compressor
- Freezer Capacity: 138 Litres
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Star
- Total Capacity: 720 Litres
- Temperature Control: 5
- Number of Shelves: 3 x Fridge + 1 x Freezer
- Number of Door Pockets: 4 x Fridge + 2 x Freezer
- Shelf Material: Tempered Glass
- Cooling System: Twin Cooling Plus
- Cooling Features: Multi Flow
- Product Dimensions (W×H×D): 79 × 178.5 × 75 cm
- Extra Features Add any extra Features in the Key Features.
- Product Weight: 99 kg
Click Share, then Copy the text after the last “/” in the URL and put it in the Youtube ID Field.
Brand of the product. If it doesn’t exist, please fill this form.
If the product itself doesn’t have a specific brand, please create it with brand “Generic”
Example: Apple, Chanel, Random House.
The model number of the product itself.
Example: MT001, TTM470, TS2020
The predominant color of the product itself. Or as it is written on the Product Package.
Example: Black, Yellow, Purple, Red, Gold/White, Onyx Black, Cosmic Purple, Jade Green.
The main fabric material of the product itself.
Example: Polyester, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Glass, Front Glass/Aluminum Frame.
Measurement of the product (Height x Width x Depth) in cm.
Example: 120 x 60 x 15 cm
Where the product is made/manufactured.
Example: China, Egypt, Germany, France.
If the product has a manufacturer warranty please add it, as it adds more authenticity to the product and gives the customer extra confidence to buy.
If the product does not have Local Warranty, write “No Warranty” in the Product warranty field.
Examples for Valid Product Warranty periods are:
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- 5 Years
- 10 Years